Crystalbrook Lodge - Eco Lodge
About Crystalbrook Lodge
This secret outback mecca for keen fishermen and nature lovers is an oasis of luxury perched over the spectacular Crystalbrook Lake. A haven to a staggering range of wildlife including birds, freshwater crocodiles and fish, you can spend your days on the lake or riverside, exploring the bush wilderness or just enjoying the serenity and stillness of the outback in the lodge’s private manicured grounds. Enjoy elegant outdoor dining overlooking the lake with a menu featuring the best of the rich local produce of the region.
SOME THINGS TO DO AT CRYSTALBROOK LODGE
1. Explore one of the many trails such as the Lakeside Trail Loop with our experienced guide - great for bird watching or you can take a fishing rod and throw in a line.
2. Glide along the lake aboard the electric boat - perfect for fishing or wildlife watching amongst the lily pads..... get ready for a barra or one of the dozen or so native fish species in the lake. A photographer's paradise!
3. Spend an afternoon chatting over tea and scones on the verandahs of the historic Crystalbrook Homestead 20 minutes away and you'll feel like you're in the last century. You'll see the prize Brangus cattle in the yards and maybe see them being rounded up.
4. Take out a kayak or two and go exploring the far reaches of the lake - you might see a herd of wild brumbies or silently become part of the lake's daily rhythm as dainty Lotus Birds walk by on Lily pads and Jabiru and other water birds go about their business.
5. Hire a helicopter for the day and go river fishing for barra.... or explore
Only 10 guests in 5 Courtyard Suites can enjoy this exclusive wilderness retreat.
• "Magna" magnesium wet edge pool overlooking the lake
• 5 luxury courtyard suites with Kingsize beds and each with its own private courtyard with Day Bed
• Theatre Room with full Apple TV connection for Movies, Documentaries and to view your own photos and videos
• WiFi and Internet access throughout suitable for Skype. Landline telephone available. No mobile phone coverage. • Spacious bathrooms opening onto private courtyard with luxury toiletries and dual shower heads
• Outdoor or indoor dining options with private courtyard dining available on request.
All inclusive Tariff Stays include;
• Superb dining featuring the best of locally sourced produce and boutique selection of wine and bar beverages
• Lake activities including fishing and birdwatching on the fleet of electric boats (guided or you may take a boat out on your own); kayaking; lakeside trailwalks
• Experience the outback way of life with afternoon tea at Crystalbrook Station and Homestead, including seeing some of the 2,000 prize Brangus cattle.
• Day visit to Chillagoe to see limestone caves, aboriginal rock art and visit an outback pub.
• Heli fishing and
Call +61 7 4099 6445
Contact DetailsCrystalbrook Lodge
Almaden QLD 4871
P: (+61) 740996445