Cape Trib Beach House - Resort
About Cape Trib Beach House
The Cape Trib Beach House Retreat is situated on 7 acres of private beachfront land. We offer our guests a truly unique and tropical holiday, as Cape Trib Beach House is a new “back to nature” resort and is the perfect place to unwind in stylish comfort.
This rainforest resort offers a wide range of accommodation from budget to deluxe. There are six styles of accommodation, ranging from standard dormitories with share facilities to romantic beachfront cabins with en-suite, air-conditioning and verandah.
We have a beachfront bar and restaurant with a totally cool, chilled-out summer beach vibe. The restaurant is famous in Cape Tribulation for it's fantastic local cuisine and affordable menu. There is also a communal kitchen if you want to cook yourself!
The rainforest salt water pool is conveniently located right by the bar, only meters from the beach.
The accommodation is all a/c, clean and comfy, the staff are relaxed and helpful and there is a tour desk offering many exciting local tours (all Cape Trib tours pick up from the Cape Trib Beach House)! There is a guest laundry on site.
Come and join us at the nightly campfire on the beach (weather permitting).
There are acres of grounds, teeming with wildlife, and miles of private beach, which means you can do as much, or as little as you like. Cape Tribulation is the ONLY place in the world where 2 world heritage listed sites meet together only separated by a pristine sandy beach – the 110 million year old Daintree Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef
Relax and unwind in tropical paradise.
Types of cabins available:
- St Crispin Cabins (3) -Located only 20 metres from beach, these free standing private cabins feature a king size bed, a/c, ensuite, fridge, tea/coffee facilities and private balcony.
- Ribbons Rooms (10) – Located only 3 minutes walk from beach, these cabins feature a king size bed (or twin), a/c, ensuite, fridge, tea/coffee facilities and shared balcony.
- Escape Family (6)- Rainforest Cabins featuring a double bed and two singles, a/c, ensuite, fridge, tea/coffee facilities, wheelchair access and shared balcony.
- Rudder & Undine Rooms (6) – Holiday cottages featuring a double bed, a/c, share fully S/C kitchenette, bathroom and outside dining area.
- Rudder & Undine Cottages (2) – Holiday cottages featuring 2 double bedrooms and 1 family room – sleeping 8 pax in total with own private fully S/C kitchenette, own bathroom and private outside dining area.
- Endeavour Dorms (12) – Rainforest cabins all featuring 4 dorm rooms with 5 beds each, outside dining area, a/c, sharing communal shower block and kitchen.
- Endeavour Superior (2) –Rainforest cabin featuring a maximum of 3 people per room (single beds) a/c, with own ensuite and shared balcony.
- Cape Trib Beach House is nestled deep within the
Phone 61 7 40 980030
Email: [email protected]
Contact DetailsCape Trib Beach House
LOT 1 Rykers Rd
Cape Tribulation QLD 4873
P: (+61) 0740980030